Pure plant essential oils have been revered for centuries for their restorative properties to body, mind and spirit, and are now re-emerging as a key solution to the challenges facing our modern lifestyles. Young Living Essential Oils is dedicated to uniting this ancient wisdom with modern science and state-of-the-art technology to produce groundbreaking new products.
Building good health through the goodness of nature!
Over recent years I have had ‘woman’ health scares and many changes in my personal circumstances; all of which has inspired my own Health and Happiness Journey.
I am an Ultra Lite Practitioner, Reiki Practitioner, plus I provide various other Wellness Treatments including Ionic Foot Detox Spa PLUS handcraft my own Aromatherapy products.
I include Young Living Essential oils in my daily life in a number of ways, everything from adding one drop of Peppermint Essential oil in my Peppermint Tea, rub a drop of Lavender oil on my palms and on my pillow to help me sleep, inhale Tangerine when I am having a female irritable moment. Tangerine is a calming essential oil with a sweet, tangy aroma similar to orange. It helps with occasional irritability and an excellent oil to help uplift the spirit. I also use Young Living Essential oils for massage, natural deodorant, perfume, and include them in my handcrafted aromatherapy products.
Please visit my Young Living Website and Online Shop, where you’ll discover information on essential oils, nutritional supplements, personal care products, plus much more! Enjoy!
- You can purchase these wonderful products through me via my Young Living website or directly through me as a Retail Customer and pay Retail Prices
- You can be one of my wonderful Preferred Customers and receive discounts and get your orders delivered to your door each month through our fabulous Autoship program OR
- You can also become a Young Living Independent Distributor and purchase these Amazing products at wholesale prices and start Your Own amazing “Wellness” business
Combining Aromatherapy with Wellness treatments is a journey I am on and so very happy I can share.
- Rub Lavender oil on the feet for a calming effect on the body.
- Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and smooth on your pillow to help you sleep.
- Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bite to stop itching and reduce swelling.
- Put 2-3 drops of Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
- Drop Lavender oil on a cut to stop the bleeding.
- Mix several drops of Lavender oil with V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil and use topically on eczema and dermatitis.
- To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop of Lavender oil on the end of the tongue or around the naval or behind the ears.
- To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of Lavender oil on a tissue and wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue covered ice chip up under the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose and hold as long as comfortable or until the bleeding stops (do not freeze the lip or gum).
- Rub a drop of Lavender oil over the bridge of the nose to unblock tear ducts.
- Rub Lavender oil on dry or chapped skin.
- Rub a drop of Lavender oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
- To reduce or minimize the formation of scar tissue, massage Lavender oil on and around the affected area.
- Rub 2 – 4 drops of Lavender oil over the armpit area to act as a deodorant.
- Rub a drop of Lavender oil between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
- Rub several drops of Lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
- Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a cotton ball and place in your linen closet to scent the linens and repel moths and insects.
- Place a drop of Lavender oil in your water fountain to scent the air, kill bacteria and prolong the time between cleanings.
- Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a wet cloth and throw into the dryer, which will deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Put a drop of Lavender oil on a cold sore.
- Diffuse Lavender oil to alleviate the symptoms of allergies.
- Spritz several drops of Lavender oil mixed with distilled water on a sunburn to decrease pain.
- Drop Lavender oil on a cut to clean the wound and kill bacteria.
- Apply 2-3 drops of Lavender oil to a rash to stop the itching and heal the skin.
Young Living Wellness
Energise, fortify and replenish with NingXia Red™, the naturally delicious, nutrient-infused wolfberry drink. With a big boost in antioxidant activity, NingXia Red™ outperforms the competition time and again, as proven by independent tests. Step up to a whole new level with NingXia Red™. It combines the benefits of whole Ningxia wolfberry puree (peel, pulp and juice), blueberry, pomegranate, apricot and raspberry juices and enhances them with essential oils and dark grape pomace.
The wolfberry from the Ningxia region is revered for its superior nutrition and Young Living’s special “Nutrient-Guard” process gently captures those nutrients and retains them through to the carefully packaged glass bottle that arrives to you. Ancient texts extoll the remarkable attributes of this special superfood and modern science verifies the legends.
How to use: Drink 30mL diluted in purified water as desired. Ingredients: Purified water, Whole Ningxia wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) puree (over 50%), concentrates Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) juice, Pomegranate (Punica granatum) juice, Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) juice, Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) juice, Organic blue agave (A. tequilana) nectar, Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed, skin, and stem, essential oils of Lemon (Citrus limon) and Orange (Citrus sinensis). Preservatives (Potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate). Packaged in glass.